Halimat Tejuosho, a business woman and philanthropist of note who was recently honoured with the Exemplary Pan-African Leadership Awards for the Most Outstanding Personality by the West Africa Youth Parliament, as well as an investiture into the 2023 Hall of Fame as a Distinguished CHARTERED FELLOW of the CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF THE PUBLIC RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND POLITICS (GHANA) has again perform another laudable and enviable act.
Halimat Tejuosho, who recently gave out school bags and other stationeries to about 200 school children at the End of the Year Children’s Party organised by her NGO – Queen Adenike Foundation at the palace of the King of Kweme Kingdom in Badagry, has also facilitated scholarships for;
1. Ayeni Deborah Mercy(mass comm, 200lv)
2. Abah Josephine ( mass comm, 100lv)
3. Ekwebelem Emmanuella( mass comm, 200lv)
4. Adebisi Deborah(Accounting, 200lv)
5. Onyia Sharon( mass comm, 200lv)
6. Saliu Aminu( computer science, 200lv)
7. Sadiq Sulaiman Musa(computer science, 200lv)
8. Umar Sambo( computer science, 200lv)
9. Ahmad Isah Sa’id( Economics, 200lv)
10. Muhammad Abdullah Adamu( computer science, 200lv)
11. Auwal Abdullah Yusif(computer science, 200lv)
12. Kelvin Wealth Rueben(computer science, 200lv)
13. Nduba Chetachukwu( business admin, 200lv)
14. Ibobo Miracle ( computer science, 200lv)
15. Ikhabokhe Princess (Accounting, 200lv)
16. Abbah Austin( Accounting, 100lv)
17. Gatta Michael ( computer science, 200lv)
18. Stevenson Peniel(HRM, 200lv)
19. Maisara Abdullahi Inuwa(Economics, 200lv)
20. Muhammed Kabir Hussein(computer science, 200lv)
21. Madu Sadiq mustapha(accounting, 200lv) at the ESPAM FOUNDATION UNIVERSITY, Benin Republic, a notable and respectable tertiary institution, where she is the Chancellor.
In her remarks, one of the beneficiaries of the Ayeni Deborah Mercy said;’I already gave up on schooling because of my inability to further my education due to financial default, but she came in her graciousness and took full responsibility for my studies.
“I am profoundly thankful. I promise to make you her proud and God will definitely bless her in all ramifications.”
While another beneficiary, Faith Abah Josephine said; “I just want to heartily appreciate her and also let her know that I value the help she has given me.”
“I am so thankful for the opportunity.
May God continue to bless her in all her endeavours.Hope to see her in person soon.”
As part of her response on the reason for her facilitation of the scholarship, Olori Halimat said; Doing Good shouldn’t be prompted by any other reason, than its just good to do good. And I believe Doing Good is Godly.